Lately I’ve been drinking so much water that I am like pinching myself and I’m like is this for real Felice are you really drinking this much water? In the past I would have to write down a strict schedule for my drinking water time because I would literally drink juice all the time and when I ran out of juice I would drink milk lol ( I had a problem). One day, my sister decided to fill one of our water bottles and throw some lemons in it; I’ve always heard how lemons in water were so refreshing, it actually made you feel better and you would drink a lot more water as a result to the lemons being in the water. I found all of this to be true and so discovered so much more. Since I’ve been sick and mostly coughing at nights, the lemon water has been such a big help to keeping my body hydrated and my throat moistened and not dry. I have been coughing less and actually getting sleep at night because I’m coughing less. I thank God that my sister did this because it totally inspired me to drink more water and drink less juice. I even decided to read up on some of the benefits of drinking lemon water and found some interesting facts that I thought I should share and have experienced.
Awesome benefits of drinking chilled lemon water I’ve noticed/experienced:
- I have an extra burst of energy during the day
- I am drinking more water (DUH!!!)
- My skin now has this natural glow and I haven’t gotten a breakout on my face since I started drinking more water with lemons
- My skin isn’t dry anymore, it is very hydrated and feels amazing
Overall, I feel like my body is cleaner both inside and out. I have been feeling so amazing and not that bloated, gassy feeling I sometimes feel. I am really happy that I found a way where I can drink water,really enjoy and also feel hydrated and good. I so recommend adding some lemons to your daily water bottle or jug, the difference is amazing and it’s really delicious and quenches your thirst.
- Drink lemon water out of a straw so it won’t damage your teeth.
- Brush your teeth at least 2-3times a day as it causes a build up on your teeth that can damage it.
- Hydrate! (tierragoesgreen.wordpress.com)
- I Drink Your Lemon Water… I Drink It Up! (wordsstartingwithh.wordpress.com)
- Why You Should Start Drinking Lemon Water (healthyfitfab.wordpress.com)
- Lemon Water (emergencybreak.wordpress.com)
- Fruit Infused Water (y98.cbslocal.com)
- 3 Reasons Why Lemon Water Rocks ( http://laurenconrad.com/)
- 5 Amazing Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water (http://www.mindbodygreen.com)