One type of outfit that I love so much but sadly don’t own are Rompers. I swear I go to the store and whenever I look for them, I never find one that I want or they simply don’t have any in stock. Rompers sell so fast in the stores near me. I have wanted a Romper since back in 2010. It was and still is one of my top 10 must haves for the Summer but sadly I don’t have one 😦 For today’s out of the day I decided that I would create an outfit with a Romper. This outfit is perfect for todays weather. It’s not to hot but still hot enough that you can show off your arms and legs. I love the Club L Women’s Belted Chiffon Romper and to make the outfit cute but also comfy I added some Zara Ballerina Flats and paired it a Metal-Trimmed Crossbody bag from Forever21. I also decided to use some faux pearl jewelry with a hint of gold but the only thing I forgot to add was some cute sunnies. I really do hope I find the perfect Romper before the Summer is up. Hope you guys liked today’s outfit and be sure to check back for another one coming tomorrow.
Today’s song of the day is from Robin Thicke’s new album “Blurred Lines”
- Romper Love (abbeyelizabethdesigns.wordpress.com)
- Summer Silhouette: The Romper (lavocollections.wordpress.com)
- Feminine Find: Blush Pink Romper (whengoodgirlsgobroke.com)
- Romper Love (chocolatepearlsblog.wordpress.com)
- Outfit: Romper (grechenscloset.com)
- Summer Trend: Jumpsuits & Rompers (moicontrelavie.com)